Ways to Give
Our mailing address is 825 Nicollet Mall, Suite 706, Minneapolis, MN 55402. Call us at 612-746-4082, and we will help you make your gift over the phone.
Make ongoing, monthly gifts to CSI by credit card or automatic deposit. Please call us at 612-746-4082 to become a sustainer or set up your gift using the online giving form.
Individuals age 701⁄2 or older can make gifts of up to $100,000 directly from an IRA to Children’s Surgery International, without paying federal income tax on the distribution. This gift option provides tax savings to donors even if they do not itemize deductions.
- Donors must be age 701⁄2 or older when the gift is made. For those age 72 or older, gifts can satisfy the donor’s required minimum distribution.
- Funds must be transferred directly from your IRA custodian to CSI. Request that your IRA custodian issue a check from your IRA payable to CSI.
- An individual’s total qualified charitable distributions cannot exceed $100,000 per year.
- Qualified charitable distributions can only be made from a traditional (non-Roth) IRA, not 401(k)s or other retirement accounts.
- Donors cannot receive goods or services or a personal benefit in return for an IRA charitable distribution.
- Learn more about IRA gifts by contacting Megan Sparks at 612-746-4082 or email@example.com.
Children’s Surgery International does not provide legal or tax advice. Donors should consult their own professional tax advisor before making a gift.
The generosity of corporate matching gift programs make it possible for employees to increase the value of their gifts. Visit our searchable database for up-to-date information on companies that match gifts, or ask your employer about giving through payroll deductions. Call 612-746-4082 for more information.
CSI welcomes collaboration with corporate and foundation partners with shared interest in increasing global health care access. If you are a corporate or foundation representative and would like more information about matching your priorities and interests with opportunities at CSI, we invite you to contact Megan Sparks at 612-746-4082 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We welcome gifts of appreciated stocks, bonds and mutual funds. Please contact Jen Nagorski at 612-746-4082 or email@example.com for electronic transfer information so that we can appropriately credit you and thank you for your gift.
We welcome gifts from donor-advised funds (DAF). Please consult your DAF sponsor to recommend a grant in support of CSI. The information a DAF requests about the organization you are giving to varies. Information you will likely need: Name: Children’s Surgery International Address: 825 Nicollet Mall, Suite 706, Minneapolis, MN 55402 Contact: Megan Sparks, 612-746-4082 EIN: 41-2013739
A planned gift is a contribution that is arranged in the present and allocated at a future date. Planned gifts can include bequests (wills and trusts), real estate, personal property, life insurance, life income gifts or other types of appreciated property.
Planning a gift for CSI can have a profound, long-term impact, leaving a legacy of support for the communities we serve. When you make a planned gift to support our work, you become a member of the CSI Heritage Society. Enjoy special updates, invitations to events and more.
Learn more about planned gifts to CSI or let us know you’ve made a planned gift by contacting Megan Sparks at 612-746-4082 or firstname.lastname@example.org.