Children’s Surgery International Partner Program
We know there are many people interested in children’s health issues who would love to donate funds to support a trip and also their time to have the experience of being part of a surgical team. This is possible when you become a CSI Partner.
What is a CSI Partner?
As a CSI Partner, you will have the experience of being an active team member and will underwrite a significant portion of our overall trip expenses. As a Partner, you will:
- Participate in all trip activities, including interaction with children having surgery and their families, observation in the operating room, and assisting in pre- and post-operative care of the children
- Receive extensive pre-departure orientation and training by CSI volunteers, including reading materials and other essentials
- Receive lodging with the CSI team
- Receive all meals and all in-country transportation
- Enjoy specialized guided tours in the region
- Receive round-trip coach airfare from any U.S. city (upgrade available at additional cost)
Why travel with CSI?
As a CSI Partner you will be welcomed onto the team as one of our essential non-medical team members. You will have hands-on experience in the care of the children and make a profound difference in people’s lives. You will encounter another culture like never before; it will open your eyes in dramatically new ways, and your experience will carry over into your everyday life once you return. You will travel with an experience CSI Partner Program liaison who will serve as your pre-trip trainer and coordinator and will provide information and good company on your one-of-a-kind trip.
How do I become a CSI Partner?
Cost per person: $10,000*
*Limit 3 Partners per trip. Minimum age: 21. The majority of the Partner fee is a tax-deductible gift to CSI.
If you want to learn more or have questions please contact: