Children’s Surgery International Partner Program
We know there are many people interested in children’s health issues who would love to donate funds to support a mission and also their time to have the experience of being part of a surgical mission team. With CSI, this is possible when you become a CSI Partner.
What is a CSI Partner?
As a CSI Partner, you will have the experience of being an active team member and will underwrite a significant portion of our overall mission expenses. As a Partner, you will:
- Participate in all mission activities, including interaction with children having surgery and their families, observation in the operating room, and assisting in pre- and post-operative care of the children
- Receive extensive pre-departure orientation and training by CSI volunteers, including reading materials and other essentials
- Receive lodging with the CSI team, including a private room and bath
- Receive all meals and all in-country transportation
- Enjoy specialized guided tours in the region
- Receive round-trip coach airfare from any U.S. city (upgrade available at additional cost)
Why travel with CSI?
As a CSI Partner you will be welcomed onto the team as one of our essential non-medical team members. You will have hands-on experience in the care of the children and make a profound difference in people’s lives. You will encounter another culture like never before; it will open your eyes in dramatically new ways, and your experience will carry over into your everyday life once you return. You will travel with a seasoned CSI Partner Program liaison who will serve as your pre-trip trainer and coordinator and will provide information and good company on your one-of-a-kind trip.
How do I become a CSI Partner?
Cost per person: $10,000*
*Limit 3 Partners per trip. Minimum age: 21. The majority of the Partner fee is a tax-deductible gift to CSI.
If you want to learn more or have questions please contact: