Medical Volunteer Application Form
We would be thrilled to talk with you about volunteering as a Medical/Nursing team member. The first step is to complete the online application. We are excited to grow our team of volunteers. Read our FAQs for more details.
We accept medical volunteer applications for the following positions:
- Nursing: operating room, general pediatrics and advanced practice
- Anesthesia provider anesthesiologist, certified nurse anesthetist (CRNA)
- Surgeon: pediatric surgeons in a wide variety of specialties
- Surgical Technologist
The experience and document submission requirements for medical volunteers are as follows:
- Current licensure as a registered nurse, nurse practitioner, CRNA, anesthesiologist, physician and/or surgeon.
- Submit proper documentation of this certification below.
- Operating room nursing applicants must have current tertiary operating room experience.
- Minimum of three years of recent experience, preferably in a pediatric facility, as indicated in your résumé or CV.
Those without the above experience will be considered if they have done similar work in developing countries or have proven mission experience. Please specify this experience in your résumé or in the “Additional Comments” field.
You must submit the following (upload below)
- Résumé or CV
- Relevant certifications, licensure and specialty training (e.g., nursing license, advanced training certifications, BCLS certification, PALS or ACLS)
- Copy of photo page of passport