One child’s surgery, and the specialized education and training that accompany it, costs $750. The impact on the life of the child, their family and the local medical community is priceless.
Children’s Surgery International subsidizes nearly all of the expenses incurred to send highly skilled volunteer teams to communities in need, where we provide free surgical and medical care, education and training. Every donation helps purchase necessary supplies and pay logistics, travel and other costs to support our volunteers and their in-country peers.
Gifts of any amount will help to change a child’s life. See how your donation dollars help children in need:
$25.00 will purchase:
- Suture for a child’s cleft palate surgery
- Materials for in-country nursing education
$50.00 will purchase:
- IV start kits for 50 children
- Surgical blades for an entire mission
$100.00 will purchase:
- Antibiotics and pain medication for 10 children in post-operative care
- Suture for 1 child’s cleft lip surgery
$250 will purchase:
- Suture for 2 children’s urologic surgery
- 2 specialized instruments for pediatric urology surgery
$500.00 will purchase:
- IV catheter needles for two surgical missions
- Endotracheal breathing tubes for an entire surgical mission
$750.00 will purchase:
- One child’s surgery, and the specialized education and training that accompanies it.
$1,000.00 will purchase:
- Anesthesia medication for 40 children’s surgeries
- 10 medical translators essential for most surgical mission trips
Make an online donation now, or you may send your donation by check:
Medical Arts Building
825 Nicollet Mall Suite 706
Minneapolis, MN 55402
Children’s Surgery International
Gifts at any level will change a life.
Children’s Surgery International is a charitable organization pursuant to Section 501 c (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.
Contributions are tax deductible as permitted by law. ID#41-2013739.
Children’s Surgery International was recently recognized for our transparency with a Gold Seal on our GuideStar Nonprofit Profile! GuideStar is the world’s largest source of information on nonprofit organizations. Partners and donors can find in-depth information about our goals, strategies, capabilities and progress. We’re shining a spotlight on the difference we help make in the world.